The Alliance Française de Glasgow will be running a programme of CPD workshops in French for Primary School teachers.
- 10 topics covered over ten weeks, tailored to the needs of Primary School teachers
- Suitable as a follow-up to one of our Beginners 1 classes or for French teachers in Primary schools.
- 4.15-5.45pm between 7th February and 26th April included. (days of the week will vary; a detailed programme is available below)
- The cost to attend these 10 workshops is £75/teacher. Please note this is a special fee offered by the AF Glasgow to promote modern languages.
- Option to enrol in less than 10 CPDs, please contact us for more information
- Certificates of attendance will be handed out once the programme is completed.
- Places are limited so booking early is highly recommended.
If you wish to enrol, please contact or visit the Language Office at the Alliance Française as soon as possible.
Alliance Française de Glasgow - 3 Park Circus, G3 6AX, Glasgow
Tel. 0141 331 4080
Themes & Schedule:
- Tuesday 7th February 2017: Phonetics / La phonétique
- Thursday 16th February 2017: Daily life in a Primary School / La vie quotidienne dans une école primaire
- Thursday 23rd February 2017: French Songs / Les chansons françaises
- Thursday 2nd March 2017: Conducting an activity in French (PE, maths, arts, etc.) / Le français comme langue d’enseignement
- Tuesday 7th March 2017: Celebrations & calendar / Les fêtes et le calendrier
- Wednesday 15th March 2017: Indoor & outdoor games / Les jeux d’intérieur et d’extérieur
- Tuesday 21st March 2017: La Francophonie
- Wednesday 29th March 2017: Films, Cartoons & TV5 Monde / Les films, dessins animés & TV5 Monde
- Wednesday 19th April 2017: Storytelling in French / Raconter des histoires
- Wednesday 26th April 2017: French regions & their delicacies / Les régions de France & leurs spécialités