Are you learning French for work, for school, or just for your own pleasure? Do you also have a talent or a passion you would like to share?
As part of its mission to promote the French language, the Institut français is launching “Et en plus, je parle français!” (And I speak French, too!), a new campaign to promote French as a language of employment, innovation, technology, and business around the world.
Become a part of it by sending your photo, and win a trip to Paris!
To enter this competition:
- Download and print the “Et en plus, je parle français!” ("And I speak French, too!") sign available here
- Take a photo of yourself showcasing your passion, as well as the “Et en plus, je parle français!” sign.
- Submit your photo here and share it on Facebook and Twitter!
A jury will choose the 10 most original photos, which will become the new face of the Institut Français’ advertising campaign.
2 of them will be awarded a prize:
- Public prize: the 10 selected photographs will be posted on the Institut Français Facebook page, and the most "liked" one will win.
- Jury prize: an international jury of francophone personalities will choose their favourite photography.
Both prize winners will win a return ticket to Paris.
The competition is open from 1st March to 30th April 2017.
This is an international campaign for promoting French launched by the Institut français in cooperation with the Department and in collaboration with the Organisation Internationale de la francophonie (OIF) and the Fondation Alliance française.
For more information, please click here.